KNOW YOUR VUSE GO 700
*Up to 700 puffs based on laboratory testing of newly manufactured product and may vary depending on individuals’ usage behaviour.
e-Liquid volume: 2ml For further information on how we calculate number of puffs, please visit www.vuse.com/gb/en/puffcount
1. Remove all packaging
We have the ambition to become the most sustainable vaping brand. Follow our progress as we reduce, remove, recycle and recover. Together we can reduce our environmental impact. Join our sustainability journey at Vuse.com. Read before use. Keep this guide for future reference.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT USER INFORMATION
Do not use around flammable liquids or gases.
Do not use if damaged.
Never leave in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
Keep Vuse products dry*.
*We recommend to keep your device dry during use and storage.
- Each device is designed for single use. You must not attempt to refill as this may lead to leakage and damage your device.
- Vuse GO is a non-rechargeable device containing a non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer battery.
- Your Vuse GO device is designed to operate within a recommended temperature range of 0 – 35°C. If your device is operated outside of this temperature range the performance may be intermittent, device may stop working or it could be damaged.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always use this product in accordance with these manufacturer’s instructions.
- Children shall not play with the device. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be carried out by children.
- Immediately stop use of this product and seek medical advice if you experience any of the following:
development of an irregular heart beat, allergic reaction such as rash, itching or swelling of the tongue, mouth or throat, feeling faint, nausea, headache, or any other unusual or adverse effect.
- Do not drag, crush, pierce, incinerate or immerse the device in water.
- Do not insert foreign objects in to the device.
- Protection provided by the equipment may be impaired if used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer.
- Do not use e-cigarettes when you, or anyone in the vicinity, is using an oxygen tank.
- If you have any queries or doubts about the use of your Vuse GO 700 or any other Vuse products, please contact the Vuse Customer Care Team.
- Do not use your device at altitudes 3000 metres above sea level.
- Contains small parts. Keep away from children.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE BY
- Persons under the age of 18.
- Persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine and any other listed ingredients.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Persons who should avoid using tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons.
- Persons with an unstable heart condition, severe hyper tension or diabetes. This product is not intended for use by persons with reduced sensory, physical, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product by a person responsible for their safety.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE* WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.THIS PRODUCT MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NON-SMOKERS. Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Electrical and electronic goods and batteries should not be disposed of as part of regular household waste, but should be separately collected for recovery and recycling.
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment – please see our website, vuse.com, for more information on how to dispose of your Vuse products and details of our recycling program and how to return used products to us.
A sign of quality you can trust
Since it’s the vapour that you inhale and the vapour that delivers the satisfaction, it is very important for us to know exactly what our vapour contains. This is why we put so much care and research into every eLiquid and every product we make – to ensure purity of ingredients, consistent vapour quality and satisfaction from start to finish. So wherever you see this sign you know the vapour you inhale has been rigorously tested.